Whether it’s their birthday, a graduation, a celebration, or a holiday, anglers and fisherman could use a nice gift for when they are on the go. So here are some ideas to think about just in case you’re not sure what to buy.
- Designed to resemble a porthole, this nautical-themed flask allows for an easy view of the contents
- Carry up to 4 ounces of beverage and see immediately when a refill is in order
- Crafted from polished stainless steel with a glass window, the flask is stylish and practical
- A screw top keeps contents secure and the container leak proof
- Easy to use and easy to clean, the flask makes a great gift for the guy with everything
- 800+ recipes made from readily-obtainable ingredients with hand utensils, including numerous choices to suit every taste: not just one cake but 20, 16 ways to prepare fish, 10 regional barbeque sauces, and so on.
- Step-by-step directions to give even “non-cooks” the confidence they can turn out tasty meals without prepared foods.
- Detailed instructions on unfamiliar things like making yogurt and bread, grilling virtually every food imaginable, preparing and cooking freshly-caught fish and seafood, cutting up and boning meat, cooking in a Thermos and baking on the stove top, as well as lots of tips on how to do things more easily in a tiny, moving kitchen.
- All this in an easy-to-navigate format including side tabs on the Contents to help you find your way and extensive cross reference lists at the end of each chapter. Quick Reference Lists provide idea starters: suggestions of included recipes for such categories as Mexican, Asian, and Potluck.
But then again, when in doubt, just go with a gift card –